BASED ON COMMUNITY SERVICE
1. The selection of recipients will not prioritize their competitive performance in high school, but rather their circumstances and contributions to their school, community and relative to their potential to succeed in higher education.
2. The applicant’s coach must be a current member of the Cross Country Coaches Association of Texas. The applicant must have competed or assisted in the cross country program throughout his/her high school athletic career and must have finished his/her career as a team member in good standing.
3. The applicant must be a graduate of the Class of 2024.
4. The applicant must be of good moral character, and must have demonstrated exemplary self-discipline, leadership, commitment to excellence, and a love for the sport of cross country running. The CCCAT member coach must write a recommendation letter that gives a description of how the athlete exemplifies the characteristics above, their academic standing, and their contributions to their respective program.
5. The recipient‘s COACH MUST ATTEND THE CCCAT SUMMER CLINIC TO ACCEPT THE AWARD of the scholarship.
Deadline is December 1, 2023
Applicant Form Link
Email recommendation letters to Director of Operations, Loy Triana (email@example.com)