2018 Hall of Fame Inductees:
Current - EPIC Contest Solutions Director, Austin
9 Years - Assistant Director of Athletics, UIL(retired)
5 Years - Assistant Athletic Director, Round Rock ISD
1 Year - Graduate Assistant, University of Kansas
15 Years - Campus Assistant Coordinator, Coach and Teacher, Round Rock McNeil & Arlington Martin
Traci formerly served as an Assistant Athletic Director of the University Interscholastic League from 2009 to June 2017. She was the state director for cross country, volleyball, swimming and diving, girls’ basketball, cheerleading as well as track and field. Traci was recently recognized for her body of work by the Texas High School Athletic Directors Association with the 2017 National Federation of High Schools Citation Award for Texas.
Prior to her work at the UIL, she served as an Assistant Athletic Director in Round Rock ISD from 2004 to 2009. Traci served as a the district coordinator for cross country, volleyball and track & field. She was also a curriculum integration director for health and physical education while assisting the Texas Education Agency by coordinating the state efforts to implement the FitnessGram program to all schools in Texas. Traci was formerly a campus Assistant Athletic Coordinator at McNeil HS in Round Rock and coached/taught for a total of 15 years in high school cross country, basketball, swimming and diving and track and field at Arlington Martin HS and Round Rock McNeil HS.
During her years of coaching and starting in 1996, Traci became a nationally level certified track and field official and worked as a course consultant for the state UIL cross country meet, Texas Relays pole vault crew, starter at many UIL regional track meets and assisted the meet director for the UIL state track meet prior to joining the UIL staff in 2009.
Traci has a Masters of Education in Sports Administration and Sports Psychology from the University of Kansas and BSED in Secondary Education from Abilene Christian University where she also competed on the ACU track team. Traci also played basketball and ran track at Hutchinson Community College (Hutchinson, KS), where she was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame as a three time NJCAA All-American and national champion in Track and Field.
Traci is a daughter of a career coach and native of Hutchinson, Kansas and she has one daughter, Reagan Nicole Neely, 2018 Lake Travis HS graduate.
COACHES HALL OF FAME SELECTION PROCESS
Hall of Fame Qualifications:
Hall of Fame Qualifications:
- Candidate must be retired from their Texas public school coaching assignment.
- Candidate must be employed for +10 years in Texas public schools.
- Candidate has shown quality leadership and has been willing to help others and the sport of Cross Country throughout the state of Texas.
- Hall of Fame Induction process is the duty Robert Ondrasek (email@example.com).
- Inductees are nominated by members of CCCAT in good standing (current members).
- Nominations (Biography must be included) are to be sent to Robert Ondrasek (firstname.lastname@example.org) and are due December 6, 2017.
- Selections voted on by the Board of Directors of CCCAT and ex-Board members.
- Induction will be held at the CCCAT clinic.