GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC ALL-STATE TEAM
- The nominating coach must be a member in good standing of the CCCAT in order for the nominee to be recognized for the honor of Academic All-State
- Academic All-State runners must be Graduating Seniors
- Academic All-State runners must have an overall numeric GPA of 94 out of 100, for their 9th, 10th, and 11th grade years.
- Academic All-State runners must finish their senior cross-country season in good standing, and be of good moral character.
- The CCCAT relies on the honor and integrity of each nominating coach to determine that your nominee meets the proper qualifications for recognition as CCCAT Academic All-State.
When you have determined that your runner qualifies for CCCAT Academic All-State honors, To insure that your athlete is recognized for CCCAT Academic All-State honors, YOU MUST SUBMIT A NOMINTATION FORM.
- Please submit your athlete’s information for inclusion on the CCCAT Academic All-State Team roster no later than November 6th. The Academic All-State Teams will be published on the CCCAT website following the close of nominations. Click Here to Nominate
- The Academic All-State honor roll will be published on the CCCAT website following the close of nominations.
Upon publication of the Academic All-State honor roll, you may print out and present the CCCAT Academic All-State Certificate to your runner.